PA to Directors
Are you an experienced PA able to work at a Director level supporting up to 3 Directors?
Are you proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel – intermediary level as a minimum?
Do you share our values of Independence, Respect, Honesty and Teamwork?
- Maintaining Safeguarding tracker
- Maintaining an overview and logging of incidents
- Taking minutes at CMT meetings
- Booking meetings (rooms/refreshments etc.)
- Recording Complaints/compliments
- General tasks regarding Quality Assurance
- Sourcing information for tenders and new business
- Answering enquiries from a range of internal and external colleagues and stakeholders
- Data tracking of fees and additional support hours
- Maintaining the centralised filing system
- Overseeing and reporting staff training by Directorate
You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proven experience in a PA role to Directors (including minute taking, diary management etc)
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Exceptional organisation/administration skills with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- Understanding of the sensitive nature of the functions work and maintaining strict confidentiality at all times
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel – at least intermediary level, and willing to learn bespoke software
- Excellent inter-personal skills to enable great stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and ICT)
- Proven track record of working flexibly within a role
- Demonstrable experience of working alongside the values of an organisation
To view job description and person specification, see attachments below.
Communication is undertaken via email, we advise you check your inbox and junk mail. Should you be offered a role you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the role then please contact the HR Team on 01790 755067.
There are lots great reasons to work for Linkage, click the links below for more information.